Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
1 medium cauliflower
1 Tbsp coconut oil
4 large eggs
4 cloves garlic, chopped
200g pork belly
2 large green capsicums
4 spring onions
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp black sesame seeds
2 tsp pickled ginger (optional)
- Chop the cauliflower into florets. Place the florets in a food processor and pulse until it forms rice-sized granules. This may need to be done in batches.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (or wok), add the cauliflower and sauté over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the frying pan. Swirl the mixture around to create a thin omelette. Cook for a minute or two, then flip and cook an additional minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic to the frying pan and once fragrant, add the pork belly, turning occasionally to brown all sides. While it’s cooking, slice the omelette into small cubes.
- Once the pork is cooked, add the capsicum and half the spring onion, and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the cauliflower and egg back into the pan. Add the soy sauce and stir thoroughly. Cook over a high heat, until well combined and serve steaming hot.
- Garnish with the remaining spring onions, sesame seeds and pickled ginger.