Great Shape – protein, vegetable
Reset – suits all phases
60 g chorizo, roughly chopped
150 g kale, chopped
1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
2 large free-range eggs
2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- Add the chorizo to a medium frying pan with 2 Tbsp of oil. Cook for a few minutes until crisp.
- Add the kale and garlic to the chorizo and cook for a few more minutes, or until the kale starts to wilt a little.
- Add the vinegar to the chorizo pan, season well, and leave to bubble down for a moment.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil then reduce to a simmer. Add a splash of vinegar and stir the water into a gentle whirlpool. Gently crack the eggs, one at a time, into the simmering whirlpool and for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Remove chorizo mixture from the heat and serve with a poached egg on top.