Reset: Suits phases 2, 3 and 4
Great Shape: protein, fat, vegetable
2 Tbsp soy sauce
½ Tbsp fish sauce
1½ tsp ethyritol or sweetener
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp tomato paste
Juice of ½ lime
1 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp grated ginger
2 large cloves garlic, grated
½ long red chilli, sliced
1 medium celery stick, diced
400g minced beef
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
Chopped spring onions/scallions, for garnish
1/2 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tsp coconut oil
Pinch of salt
- Combine the soy sauce, fish sauce, sweetener, sesame oil, tomato paste, and lime juice in a bowl and whisk together.
- In a large fry pan, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli, and celery and sauté for 30 seconds, then add the minced beef. Cook for 6 minutes over medium-high heat, breaking the meat apart with a spatula in the first couple of minutes. Then leave the beef to brown off and only stir once or twice.
- After 6-7 minutes, add the sauces to the beef and stir through for another minute. Finally, sprinkle in the sesame seeds and stir through.
- While the beef is cooking, cut the cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor. Process until it resembles bread crumbs. Heat the oil in another pot over medium-high heat. Add the ‘riced’ cauliflower and salt and stir through for 1-2 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Serve the beef over cauliflower rice, topped with some chopped spring onions.