Suits ICT Reset Phases 1 – 4
- 1.5kg pork belly back ribs
- 2 medium pears, peeled, cored and chopped coarsely
- 1/3 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 5 cm piece ginger, peeled and halved
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Handful coriander, chopped, for serving
- Place all sauce ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
- Ensure the membrane has been removed from the bone side of the ribs and cut into 6-8 pieces, about 2 ribs per slice.
- Place the ribs in a large oven-proof dish and cover with the sauce. Bake for 2+ hours.
- Transfer the ribs to a serving platter with some sauce on the side.
This sauce is seriously yummy!!!!
Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with a salad or roast cabbage and Brussel sprouts..