Great Shape – 1 protein, 1 fat, 2 vegetable
Reset – suits all phases
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp laksa paste
- 400ml chicken stock
- 1 stalk lemon grass, finely sliced
- 480g diced chicken (or 600g mixed seafood)
- Vegetables eg capsicum, carrot, broccoli
- 1 cup coconut milk (use light for Great Shape)
- 1 kaffir lime leaf (finely chopped)
- 1 packet Zero Konjac Noodles
- Coriander, chopped
- In a large saucepan on medium heat add oil, onions, garlic and paste and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and lemon grass and bring to boil.
- Add the chicken and return to the boil until almost cooked. (If using seafood, add it along with the vegetables.)
- Add the vegetables and boil for a few minutes.
- Add coconut milk, lime leaf, and prepared noodles for 2 minutes and serve immediately with chopped coriander.