ICT Reset: Suits 2 to 4
- 600gm boneless lamb shoulder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 x 400gm tinned tomatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 long red chilli, whole
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic and fry for 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add the lamb and cook, turning until all sides are browned.
- Raise the heat, and add the tomatoes, herbs, chilli and a good pinch of salt, and stir through.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 75 mins, stirring from time to time, until the meat is tender.
Slice lamb and serve on a bed of cauliflower rice, or spiralled zucchini to soak up the juice. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.