Suits all phases – Serves 4
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1½ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
500g chicken thigh fillets
4 zucchini, thinly sliced into coins
1 large shallot, thinly sliced
8 pitted green olives, cut in half
8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 230°C with the rack in the middle. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and marinate in the fridge for 10 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Prepare 4 large sheets of baking paper. Pile ¼ of the zucchini on each paper and add some shallot rings on top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a chicken thigh on top of the vegetables and spoon 2 Tbsp of marinade onto the chicken. Top with ¼ of the olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Bring the edges of the baking paper together and tightly fold the edges, making sure each packet is tightly sealed by turning and crimping the edges. Place the packets in a single layer on a baking tray, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Use a sharp knife to cut open the packets as soon as they’re cooked. Serve in the parcels with steamed vegies.