Reset: Suits all phases
- 500gm mince meat
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Mix the meat & spices in a bowl with your hands.
- Place baking paper on 2 trays. Halve the mixture, and then flatten out each half as thin as possible without tearing, spreading thinly on each tray. The shape will be dictated by the tray(s) you use.
- Bake for 20 mins until meat is nearly cooked.
- Spread each meat pizza base with pesto or passata sauce. Add your choice of toppings and bake for another 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Cut each pizza base in 2 and serve with your favourite salad.
Try these suggested toppings:
- Ham, mushroom, cherry tomatoes and rocket with pesto base
- Pepperoni, chilli, green pepper & mozzarella with passata base
- Pesto base with spinach, goat’s cheese, olives and fresh sliced tomato
- Ricotta base with crispy bacon, artichoke and olives