Serves 10 – Reset: Suits phases 2, 3 and 4
Great Shape: 1 protein, 2 vegetable
- 1kg minced beef
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped or grated carrot
- 2 loosely-packed cups spinach, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and use your hands to mix the ingredients until everything is blended together evenly.
- Portion out the meat mixture evenly between 10 holes of a muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Enjoy warm with cauliflower rice or a salad.