Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat, dairy, vegetable
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 pieces salmon with skin
1 Tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
2 handfuls baby spinach
½ cup cream
¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin side down, and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook a further 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan, reduce heat and add butter and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add baby spinach, cream, and parmesan; stir to combine and simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Return salmon to the creamy mixture, and add a squeeze of juice from half the lemon.
- Quarter the remaining lemon, and serve the meal topped with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.