Reset: Suits phases 2-4
Great Shape: not suitable
1 packet Protein Muffin Mix
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
3 extra-large eggs
4 passionfruit, pulp and seeds
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with muffin wrappers (or use a silicone muffin tray).
- Combine the Muffin Mix and desiccated coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and milk and then add to the dry mix.
- Add the passionfruit pulp and gently fold to combine.
- Portion the mixture evenly into the 12 muffin wrappers and sprinkle with extra coconut. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooking rack.