500g chicken breast, cut into tenderloin sizes pieces
salt and pepper to taste
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1 red capsicum, julienned
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup chicken stock
1/3 cup natural peanut butter, creamy
3 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 spring onion, chopped
- Season the chicken tenderloins with a little salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and sear for 5-10 minutes, browning on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the capsicum and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken stock, peanut butter, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour sauce into skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onions over top before serving with cauliflower ‘rice’.