Reset: Suits phases 2-4
Great Shape: not suitable
1 packet Protein Muffin Mix
200g fresh pear, chopped
12 walnut halves
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with muffin wrappers (or use a silicone muffin tray).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Muffin Mix with the pear and stir.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the Muffin mixture and gently fold to combine.
- Portion the mixture evenly into the 12 muffin wrappers. Top each with a walnut half, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooking rack.