Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat
- 600 gm boneless lamb leg steak
- ½ cup vinaigrette
- ½ cup pesto
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ Tbsp seasoning of choice
- Cut meat into 3-4 cm cubes.
- Mix together the vinaigrette, pesto, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Place the cut meat into a container and cover with the marinade mixture, toss, cover and refrigerate overnight or prepare in the morning.
- Before you’re ready to cook, drain the meat and bring to room temperature, discarding the marinade.
- Heat the grill or BBQ to a medium heat.
- Thread the meat cubes on to skewers, 3-4 to a skewer, and ensure they are tight together. Grill or BBQ for 10 minutes, turning often, until lightly browned and firm to touch.
Any meat can be used with this recipe, even prawns. Enjoy with your favourite salad. Make double quantity so you have a couple of lunches covered throughout the week.