Great Shape – 1 protein, 1 fat, 1 vegetable
Reset – suits all phases
2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
4 bone-in pork loin chops
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Juice of 1 medium lemon
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
280g fresh spinach, stems removed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- In a large fry pan, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and add to fry pan. Sauté for about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle with all but 1 tsp of lemon juice. Tent with foil; let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
- For garlic spinach, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat in same fry pan. Add garlic and cook for about 45 seconds.
- Add spinach; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper, remove from heat, and add remaining 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Divide the spinach between 4 plates, add a chop to each plate, and serve.