Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
- 2 Tbsp dry sherry or dry wine
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp hot chilli sauce
- 250g green beans
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 500g pork mince
- Make a sauce by mixing the sherry or wine, soy sauce and hot chilli sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Trim the green beans and chop them into 5cm pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large fry pan over high heat. Add the green beans in a single layer and cook for 1 minute. Stir the beans and repeat a couple of times so the beans are lightly charred but not burned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and add the remaining oil. Add the onion, and then the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high. Add the pork and cook, breaking it up as you go, for a few minutes or until the pork is fully cooked.
- Add the reserved sauce and the beans, and warm through for a minute.
- Serve on cauliflower rice.