Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 pork loin steaks or chops
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 25g pine nuts
- Good splash balsamic vinegar
- Handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat the oil in a large frypan over medium heat and cook the pork steaks or chops for 1-2 minutes each side until golden brown. Transfer to a large roasting pan, spaced well apart.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and scatter over the pork, followed by the pine nuts. Season well.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes until the pork is tender.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the vinegar and scatter with the fresh basil leaves. Spoon the pork, tomatoes and basil onto warm plates. Serve drizzled with a little olive oil (optional).