Makes 12 serves
Suits all phases
- 60g almonds, slivered
- 70g raw pistachios
- 70g pine nuts
- 100g sunflower seeds
- Coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsp LSA
- 6 scoops Healthy Inspirations Protein Powder of choice
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
TO MAKE INTO BARS
- 1/4 cup chopped cranberries or raisins
- 3/4 cup melted Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Mix all the muesli dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt a large dollop of butter and mix through the dry ingredients (it shouldn’t be overly wet).
- Use a baking sheet on a large tray and spread the mixture on the sheet. Place in the oven.
- Keep an eye on the mix as it will toast quickly. Mix the ingredients a couple of times whilst cooking to ensure even toasting.
- Let cool.
- Mix in cranberries or raisins.
- Add Coconut oil incrementally until the mix is wet. (Return any unused oil to it’s container to use at a later time).
- Press mixture down firmly into a lined flat dish.
- Indent the portion sizes with a knife. Place in fridge to harden.
- Store in the fridge to avoid the oil softening.