Makes 9 serves
Suits all phases
- 60g almonds, slivered
- 70g raw pistachios
- 70g pine nuts
- 100g sunflower seeds
- Coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsp LSA
- 6 scoops Healthy Inspirations Protein Powder of choice
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt a large dollop of butter and mix through the dry ingredients (it shouldn’t be overly wet).
- Use a baking sheet on a large tray and spread the mixture on the sheet. Place in the oven.
- Keep an eye on the mix as it will toast quickly. Mix the ingredients a couple of times whilst cooking to ensure even toasting.
- Let cool & store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Breakfast: Microwave up to 3 dessert spoons for a minute if you prefer a warmed breakfast, then serve with whipped cream or ricotta cheese and plan-appropriate fruit.
To turn this muesli into bars see our Protein Muesli Bars recipe here