Makes 10 (1 per serve)
Suits all phases
- 2 scoops Healthy Inspirations Protein Powder (any flavour)
- 1 cup ground almond
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Low Carb Nut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place protein powder in a bowl first. Then add all the ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Using your hands, form dough into golfball size balls.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Using the palm of your hands, press lightly – don’t press too flat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until you see the edges have cooked. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before moving to a wire rack to continue cooling completely.
For a special occasion: ice with cream cheese mixed with either lemon juice or cacao powder.