Suits ICT Reset 1-4
Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
1 tsp lemon thyme, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
4 x 120g chicken breast fillets
1 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine ricotta, lemon rind, lemon thyme and garlic in a bowl. Mix together.
- Pre-heat grill or BBQ to high.
- Cut a horizontal slit in the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into the pockets and secure with skewers or tooth picks.
- Coat the chicken with oil and cook for 5 – 6 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing thickly.
Serve with salad or veggies.