This chicken is stuffed with a deliciously creamy and tangy filling, which looks special but is deceptively easy. Serves 4
- Combine the ricotta, lemon rind, lemon thyme and garlic in a bowl.
- Cut a horizontal slit in the side of each breast to form a pocket. Spoon ricotta mixture into the pockets and secure with skewers or tooth picks.
- Preheat grill or BBQ to medium-high heat. Coat the chicken with some oil and cook for 5-6 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing thickly.
- Serve with a green salad.