ICT Reset: Suits phases 2-4
- 1 large Cauliflower, leaves attached
- 6 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 Pomegranate, seeded
- 3 Tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ lemon, juice
- ¾ cup tahini
- ½ cup water
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, and then add the cauliflower with leaves attached, cover, and cook over a medium heat for 20 minutes. Cauliflower should be partially cooked through.
- Drain well, keeping the cooking liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large, deep roasting dish with 2 cups of the cooking liquid. Roast for 50-60 minutes, adding extra stock if needed. The cauliflower should be tender and golden.
- Place on a large serving platter.
- To make the Tahini cream, combine the ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy, adding extra water if too thick. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the tahini cream and pesto over the top of the cauliflower. Scatter the almonds and pomegranate seeds and then cut into wedges to serve.