ICT Reset: Suits 1 to 4
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 red capsicum, quartered and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- ½ lemon, juice
- 400gm tinned tomatoes
- 4 cups stock
- Salt to taste
- 200gm chorizo, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add capsicum, garlic, Italian seasoning, chillies and lemon juice, and cook until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, stock and salt, stir through, and bring to the boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of oil in a frypan, and cook the chorizo rounds, lightly browning on both sides, about 3-5 minutes.
- Using a stick mixer blend the soup.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and place the chorizo evenly in the bowls.
Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.