Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, dairy, fat
- 600g chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 250g goats cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 red peppers, roasted
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup cream
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Add the thighs to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add coconut oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the thighs 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the roasted peppers, garlic and olive oil in a blender and pulse until pureed. Add cream and blend.
- When chicken cooked, remove from heat and cover with the sauce. Place in a baking tray.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the top, and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve garnish with the fresh parsley and serve with a salad of choice.