Great Shape – protein, fat, vegetable
Reset – suits phases 2, 3 and 4
200g green beans, trimmed
200g cherry tomatoes
2 zucchini, slices into 2cm rounds
10 black olives, pitted
1 bunch fresh basil, leaves
sea salt and black pepper
4 (100 g) salmon fillets, skin on
½ a small clove garlic
½ tsp Dijon mustard
4 Tbsp Greek yoghurt
extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and blanche the beans for 2 minutes.
- Drain the beans and tip into a large bowl. Halve and add the tomatoes, zucchini, olives and half the basil leaves.
- Add ½ a Tbsp olive oil, toss together and transfer to a roasting tray in an even layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets into the bowl, add ½ Tbsp olive oil, and squeeze in the juice of ½ a lemon. Season lightly and toss to coat.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, skin-side up. Slice the lemon and lay on top of the fillets, then roast for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- To make the basil & mustard yoghurt, add the remaining basil leaves to a food processor (or pestle and mortar) with a pinch of sea salt and the garlic. Pulse.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and add the mustard, yoghurt and the remaining lemon juice. Add 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, mix well, season to taste and serve with the salmon.