ICT Reset 1-4
- 1 kg tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 large red capsicum, cut roughly
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 L water
- 2 tsp stock powder
- Pre-heat oven to 220oC.
- Heat a little oil in a large ovenproof frypan over a low heat. Saute onion, and then add garlic, capsicum and tomato. Season with sea salt and chilli powder and cook until veggies have softened.
- Transfer pan to the oven and cook for about 40 minutes, until the veggies are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and place the cooked veggies into a large saucepan, add the water and stock and bring to the boil, heating through.
- Use a stick blender to blend until smooth before serving.
A beautiful rich colourful soup – full of antioxidants – and very tasty.