ICT Reset: Suits phases 1-4
Great Shape: fat, 1/2 dairy
- 600g asparagus, tipped
- 500g grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp pine nuts
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely shaved
- Preheat oven to 190°C. On a baking tray lined with paper, place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine-nuts.
- Mix 3 Tbsp of the oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the asparagus and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
- Serve on a platter. Drizzle the remaining oil and lemon juice over the top. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and lemon zest on top before serving.