Suits all phases
- 1 large lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 600g turkey mince
- 1/2 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- Lime cheeks, extra, to serve
- Combine rind and juice of the lime and fish sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add turkey and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the turkey is browned.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and turmeric: stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the lime mixture. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the green onion and coriander. Divide turkey mixture among lettuce cups. Serve with lime cheeks.