ICT Reset: Suits phase 4
- 500 gm kipfler potatoes, diagonal 2cm slices
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 gm asparagus, ends trimmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a small bowl place the potatoes. Add
2 Tbsp oil, rosemary and garlic and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a baking pan or tray and roast for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove the tray from the oven, and add the asparagus, drizzling the remaining oil over the top.
- Roast for a further 15 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.