Suits all phases – Serves 8
1 kg piece skinless salmon fillet
1 Tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1 orange, thinly sliced
1 lemon, thinly sliced
12 sprigs fresh thyme
- Heat oven to 190°C. Place the salmon on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle the salmon with the oil and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme around it.
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using 2 large spatulas, carefully transfer the salmon to a platter and scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme on top of it.
- Serve with roasted or steamed vegetables.