Suits ICT Reset 1-4
- 1 kg salmon fillet
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme
- Heat oven to 190°C. Place the salmon on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle the salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the orange, lemon and thyme on top.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked through, check at 20-25 minutes.
- Serve in tray or transfer to a large platter.
Serve with roast vegetables or salad.