Suits phase 2 onwards – Serves 4
2 cloves garlic
5g sugar sweetener (optional)
80g soy sauce
2 Tbsp peanut butter
½ Tbsp sesame oil
40g rice wine vinegar
480g chicken breasts, cubed
2 handfuls baby spinach
4 spring onions sliced
1 whole red capsicum, diced
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
2 packet Zero Angel Hair noodles
- Place peeled ginger and garlic into a food processor until it is finely chopped. Add sweetener, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar and mix until combined. Reserve until salad is prepared.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add cubed chicken. Reduce heat to a simmer and poach chicken until cooked through. Drain and cool.
- Combine the spinach, spring onions, capsicum, sesame seeds and coriander in a bowl.
- Shred the cooled chicken by hand and add to the salad.
- Drain and rinse the noodles and add to the salad. Pour the dressing over the top, toss to combine, and serve.