Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, dairy, fat
1 leek, coarsely chopped
1 onion, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 cup sour cream
150g grated cheddar cheese
4 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Coarsely chop the leek and onion. Chop the broccoli and cauliflower florets into 3cm chunks. Slice the sausages into 2cm pieces.
- Fry the onion and vegetables in butter for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking dish. Fry the sausage slices in the same pan for 5 minutes, flipping them around occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Blend the mustard with the sour cream and pour over the vegetables.
- Scatter the sausage and cheddar cheese on top of the vegies, and season with thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 15 minutes.