There’s nothing like a souffle to impress, and you don’t have to let anyone know that it was too easy for words! Serves 6
1 tsp butter
1 1/2 Tbsp almond meal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp onion powder
12 large eggs
1 cup coconut milk
to taste, sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 C. Grease the base and sides of a deep round dish of about 20cm in diameter and 10cm high.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond meal, baking powder, and onion powder.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and add the coconut milk, then mix well.
- Mix the almond meal mixture with the eggs, and use an electric mixer or hand whisker to mix it all smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the cooking dish and place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden.
- Serve immediately with pan-fried vegies.