Suits ICT Reset phases 2 – 4
- 500gm lamb mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp parsley, finely chopped, divided
- 2 handfuls mint leaves, finely chopped, divided
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C or BBQ on high.
- Place the mince in a mixing bowl. Add onion, garlic, parsley and half the mint. Season with salt and pepper and mix together with hands.
- Divide the mixture and shape into 8 patties. Place on a lined baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 15 minutes or BBQ 8-10 mins, turning regularly.
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice and remaining mint in a bowl and mix well, seasoning with salt and pepper.
Serve the burgers with the mint yoghurt alongside a salad. Any leftovers are great for a snack or perfect for the lunchbox!!