1 protein | 1 fat
1 leg of lamb, boned
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 Tbsp fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
1 Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 lemon or lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 100° C. Place the lamb in a baking dish with 3cm of water in the bottom.
- Drizzle the lamb with the oil and arrange the garlic slices on top. Sprinkle with the oregano, salt and pepper, and finish with the lemon or lime juice drizzled on top.
- Cover the baking dish with a lid or with foil, and place in the oven.
- Cook for approximately 3 hours, basting with the pan juices every hour.
- Serve with steamed greens.