One serve is equal to 1 protein and 1 vegetable.
4 chicken breasts (120g each), skin removed
1 large orange
2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
400g wilted spinach
- Slash each chicken portion diagonally and place in a single layer in a shallow, ovenproof dish. Halve the orange, squeeze the juice from one half and mix the juice with the soy sauce. Pour over the chicken. Cut the remaining orange into wedges and place these on the chicken.
- Cover and leave to marinate for several hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Turn the chicken over and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and bake a further 15 mins, or until cooked through.
- Arrange wilted spinach on serving plates and top with chicken and orange wedges. Spoon the cooking juices over the top and season with black pepper.
- Serve immediately with steamed vegetables.