4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tsp smoked paprika
4 tsp dried oregano
4 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
4 chicken breasts, sliced lengthways to make thin fillets
4 cups firm vegies such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts or celeriac
2 red onions, quartered
2 yellow capsicum, chopped
150g kale, roughly chopped
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
60g pitted black olives
Medium handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. In a small bowl combine the garlic, smoked paprika and half of the oregano with 3 Tbsp oil and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken on a large baking tray and brush with half of the garlic paprika oil. Arrange the firm vegies and onion around the chicken and drizzle with 1/2 Tbsp oil. Sprinkle the vegies with the remaining dried oregano and a pinch of sea salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the capsicum, kale, cherry tomatoes, olives, and remaining garlic paprika oil in a bowl and stir to coat. Place on a baking tray.
- After the chicken has been cooking for 10 mins, turn the vegies. Add the tray of capsicum mixture and bake along with the chicken for 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are turning golden.
- Spoon the vegetables onto warm plates and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.