Reset: Suits all phases
- 750gm fillet steak
- 3 Tbsp passata sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper taste
- Place the steak in a large container.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and then pour over the meat, and toss. Marinate in the fridge for 3+ hours.
- Bring the meat to room temperature before cooking.
- BBQ over a medium heat, until cooked.
- Serve with a plate of roasted vegies, or your favourite salad, or both.