Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, dairy, fat
- 6 chicken breasts
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp pepper, divided
- 120g cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup tightly packed frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed to remove the water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Pound chicken breast to 2cm thick. Using a sharp knife, make a pocket in the chicken by slicing horizontally along the middle, being careful not to cut all of the way through. Sprinkle chicken with half the salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, drained spinach, and the remaining salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Carefully fill each chicken breast with equal amounts of the spinach artichoke filling. If you have extra filling, set it aside until the chicken is almost done cooking.
- In a large fry pan over medium heat, add olive oil and stuffed chicken breasts. Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, add additional filling to the pan to heat it up. Serve chicken with green beans and riced or mashed cauliflower.