Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: dairy, vegetable, fat
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 300g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 60g crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. In a large fry pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and spring onions and cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet and cook until the bottom sets, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the frittata to the oven and cook for around 10 minutes, or until the top is golden and the frittata is set.