Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, 1/2 dairy, fat
1 tsp each of chilli powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 cup Greek yoghurt
2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
1 lemon, juiced
Tbsp lemon juice
Chopped coriander, to taste
450g thinly sliced sirloin steak
1 bunch of asparagus, washed and trimmed
Lemon slices, for garnish
- Prepare the fajitas seasoning by combining chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine the yoghurt, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and 1 Tbsp lemon juice to make the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and coriander to taste, and set aside.
- Cut the steak into thin, long strips and rub with some of the prepared fajita seasoning and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat and add asparagus; season with salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of the fajitas seasoning. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and let cool for a minute.
- Top each slice of steak with two asparagus; roll up and secure with a toothpick. Heat up the same grill pan and add the steak roll-ups. Cook until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat, remove toothpicks, and transfer to a serving plate.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the roll-ups and garnish with chopped coriander and lemon slices. Serve with the prepared yogurt sauce for dipping.