Suits phases 2 – 4
- 6 scoops Shaken Jamaican Strawberry
- 400ml cold water
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 punnet raspberries
- To make the strawberry mousse, place the Shaken Jamaican Strawberry and the water into a shaker, and shake for 30 seconds. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or until it is set to a mousse consistency.
- Slice half the strawberries.
- Optional: Mix the Greek yoghurt with the raspberries, squashing the raspberries a little to create a marbled effect.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer the sliced strawberries, Greek yoghurt (with or without the raspberries), and strawberry mousse. Repeat the layers, top with a whole strawberry, and serve.
Tip: These parfaits look fabulous in individual serving glasses so the layers can be seen.