Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, dairy
- 4-6 tsp olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 6 capsicum, mix of colours
- 50g pork Italian sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup passata sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 190ºC.
- In a large frying pan, heat some of the olive oil and cook the mince. When done remove and place in a bowl.
- Cut tops off the capsicums about 3-4cm from the top, and dice making roughly 1 cup. Clean out the inside of the capsicums and place sitting up in a pan.
- Place some oil in the fry pan, cut the Italian sausage into 1cm slices, and cook until browned. Add the cooked sausage to the cooked mince. While the sausage is cooking dice the onion.
- Add some more oil to the pan and cook the onion and capsicums for about 3-4 minutes, or until they start to soften. Add the mince and sausage mix back in the pan with the onions and capsicums.
- Add the passata sauce & salt & pepper to taste.
- Then mix in the Mozzarella and Parmesan, saving some Mozzarella to sprinkle on the top.
- Stuff each capsicum shell with this mixture and top with the left-over mozzarella.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
- Serve with a mixed salad.