ICT Reset: Suits phases 1-4
- 200 gm rocket
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 50 gm Parmesan, freshly grated
- ½ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small jar with a watertight lid, shake the oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- In a salad bowl, combine the rocket, pine nuts and grated Parmesan. Add a drizzle of dressing and toss until the salad is lightly coated throughout.
- Serve immediately.
Other suggested variations include:
- Sliced cherry tomatoes, avocado with sunflower seeds
- Thinly sliced cucumbers, radishes and almonds
- Thinly sliced fennel and pine nuts
If you have any left over Lemon Vinaigrette it is great drizzled over fish or meat.