Suits Phase 4
- 1 cup sweet potato, mashed
- ½ cup soft ricotta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 4 scoops SJ Vanilla protein powder
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Pre-heat over to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with mini-liners or grease generously.
- Steam or microwave the sweet potato, mash, and then mix in the crumbled ricotta.
- In another bowl mix the cacao & protein powder together, and then add the whisked eggs.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Place a generous dessert spoonful into each liner.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tray before storing & refrigerating.
Tip: If you are on Plans 1, 2 or 3 supplement with plan-compliant fruits.
Serving suggestion: For dessert, ice with cream cheese and lemon juice, top with lemon zest, and serve with a fruit or cheese platter.