ICT Reset 1-4
- 1 kg barramundi
- 1-5 tsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest
- Coconut oil
- Heat some water in a fry pan over medium heat. Cut fish into 2-3 cm pieces and cook in batches, poaching the fish until cooked through. Drain the water and peel off any skin (if any) and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180oC and line 2 baking trays.
- In a large bowl add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Once fish is cooled use a fork to mash and then add to the bowl, mixing together.
- Spoon a tablespoon of mixture and form a ball with wet hands, flatten between hands and place on the tray. Should make 20 patties. Brush lightly with melted coconut oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Enjoy with a salad or steamed green vegetables. Any leftovers can be eaten as lunch(es) for the week.