ICT Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 kg pork mince
- 2-3 eggs
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 lime, grated zest (use juice in sauce)
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp chilli garlic paste
- Put the shredded zucchini in a sieve, sprinkle with salt and drain for 1 hour. Place in a tea towel and squeeze out all the moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, including some salt, and mix well with your hands. Form into bite-sized balls, around 40.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C and line a baking tray with paper.
- Place the meatballs on the tray and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- To make the sauce: Whisk all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Serve as a dipping sauce or drizzle over the meatballs.
This mixture could also make patties or a meatloaf.