Reset: Suits all phases
- 600gm lamb backstrap
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 120gm haloumi, sliced
- 2 red capsicum, sliced lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed & cut into 3
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 120gm packet baby rocket
- 1 long cucumber, cut lengthways, and then into 1 cm pieces
- Place the lamb into a container. Whisk the oil, vinegar and salt and pepper in a bowl, and pour over the lamb. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the haloumi, capsicum, asparagus and onion into a bowl, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl place the rocket and cucumber.
- Preheat the BBQ on a medium-high heat. Remove the lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, before transferring to a plate, cover and rest for 5-10 minutes.
- BBQ the haloumi, capsicum, asparagus and onion, for about 5 minutes each side.
- Add the vegies to the rocket salad and then the haloumi.
- Slice the lamb and add to the salad, before giving a quick toss, before serving.