ICT Reset: Suits phases 2-4
- 3 zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 2 large carrots, sliced into ribbons
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, juice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Place zucchini and carrot ribbons into a large bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients into an air-tight jar and shake. Pour the dressing over the zucchini and carrot and toss.
- Arrange zucchini and carrot onto 4 plates ready to serve.
Slice meat of choice thickly and arrange on top of salad, and garnish with coriander leaves before serving.
Perfect accompanied with roasted broccolini and vine-ripened tomatoes.